Collect From Co Design, Portside
If you live locally, you can simply order online and collect with ease at Co Design, at Portside Wharf, Brisbane.
We will send you an email notifying you of when your order is ready to collect. Please allow up to 2 business days.
39 Hercules St, Hamilton QLD
Free Standard Delivery On All Orders
We offer FREE standard shipping Australia wide for all orders. Simply place your order and enjoy free delivery!
Standard Delivery with Signature
If you don't need your order urgently, but would like the sense of security of being able to track your order with Australia Post, select this option at checkout. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your order's tracking number for your reference.
We offer Express Delivery via Australia Post. If you can't wait to wear your new purchase, select Express Delivery. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your order's tracking number for your reference. Australia Post Express delivery times are 1 business day for metro areas, and 2-3 days for rural regions.
Express Delivery with Signature
If you're wanting your order pronto, and would also like the peace of mind of signing upon delivery of your order, select this option at checkout. Please note that someone must be at the address to sign for the package, otherwise pick-up will be required from your nearest post-office. Please refer to the Australia Post delivery slip for attempted-delivery.
International Registered Post
We ship to most countries using Australia Post/ EMS. For an estimate on shipping times, please get in contact with our friendly customer service team.
International Express Delivery
If you would like your order sooner-rather-than-later, we ship to most countries using Australia Post/ EMS. For an estimate on shipping times, please get in contact with our friendly customer service team.
Returns & Exchanges
30 day money-back guarantee
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product, we will refund the purchase price. This applies to all items excluding earrings for pierced ears.
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee is only valid if we receive the product within 30 days of the purchase date and subject to the following:
(a) Quote your order or invoice number in our order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
(b) Post or courier your return back to Stone and Sterling head office, to Cotton & Co, 45 Royal Parade, Banyo, QLD 4014 in original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
(c) For International returns you should mark on the courier company’s consignment ‘returned/faulty goods’ to avoid possible custom duties and taxes again.
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee does not apply to Products which have been worn or used, damaged in transit or after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the Product. All Products must be returned in their original condition. Cotton & Co will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as the Product is received by us, however, please allow up to 14 days of receipt of the goods for the credit to appear on your account.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer for change of mind purchases. For defective Products, we will provide you with instructions to post back the item free of charge when you contact us for your return authorisation number.
- Refunds will be made through the same transaction method used to make the original purchase.
- Please note we only accept returns for our jewellery products purchased via our Website. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products sold by one of our stockists.
12 Month Warranty against Defects
- At Cotton & Co, we stand by the quality of our jewellery Products and offer a 12 month warranty on all of our jewellery Products.
- We warrant that our jewellery Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase of the Product.
- Our 12 month warranty does not cover:
(a) minor discrepancies described in clause 19 above which are not considered defects;
(b) damage to Products caused by accident, misuse and failure to care and store the Products in accordance with our Care Instructions as listed on our Website and damage caused by abrasion, scratching or caused by coming into contact with other objects and materials, this includes plating wear on all products where plating is used;
(c) fair wear and tear;
(d) unauthorised repair or alteration to the Product;
(e) damage in transit.
- If a Product is defective, then we will, at our option, repair, replace or supply an equivalent Product or refund to you the purchase price of the Product
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- To claim on this 12 month warranty, you must, within 12 months from the date of original purchase of the Product:
(a) contact us at:
Customer Service- Cotton & Co
Master Metals Exchange Pty Ltd
45 Royal Parade, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
T: +61 7 3630 1903
and obtain a return authorisation number; and
(b) post or courier the defective Product to the address above, clearly stating your Return Authorisation Number in original packaging or rigid box (to prevent further damage in transit) and including your original or legible copy of your purchase invoice showing the date of original purchase.
- When you contact us for your return authorisation number, we will provide you with instructions to post or courier the Product back free of charge.
- We will be responsible for the cost of delivering your repaired or replacement Product to you. Delivery will be effected in the same manner as stated in these terms and conditions.
- This warranty is in addition to and does not exclude or modify in any way any non-excludable statutory rights you may have including rights under the ACL.
- The details of the business giving this 12 month warranty are as set out above.